BHIL Annual Pass Parking Agreement for Individuals
Welcome to the first step in your annual parking renewal/purchase process. In addition to our new parking system we have reworked our parking agreement
and the process of obtaining an annual pass. While you will still purchase your annual pass on a yearly basis our parking agreement will cover a three year
period. Our intent is to make the process more efficient while meeting your parking needs at the Deep Point Marina facility. We will be processing the passes in
two phases. Phase I will be only existing pass holders beginning 11/15/2021 – 12/15/2021, Phase II will begin on 12/16/2021 and allow new customers along with
those renewing to purchase annual passes until our capacities are reached.
Please read the following carefully as there have been some changes.
Acceptance of the parking card(s) and/or QR codes delivered to cardholder under this Agreement allows the cardholder access to the Bald Head Island parking facilities located at Deep Point Marina, subject to the following RULES:
1. Parking spaces are available on a first-come/first-served basis. Possession of a parking card or QR code does not guarantee a space in any lot.
2. Parking is allowed in designated areas, only. Parking in other than designated areas (e.g., road shoulders, grassy areas, etc.) will result in towing of the offending vehicle at the vehicle owner’s sole expense, and revocation of parking privileges.
3. Only one vehicle per parking card or QR code is permitted to access and park in the Deep Point Marina parking facilities at any one time.
4. Privileges associated with the parking card(s) and QR code(s) are exercisable only by the cardholder, subject to these rules. The cardholder is responsible for his/her card(s) and code(s) and for compliance with these rules by anyone using them.
5. Misuse of any parking card(s) or QR code(s), failure to pay any fees or charges billed or incurred under this Agreement, physical or verbal abuse of parking facility personnel, and/or violation of any of these rules will result in revocation of parking privileges.
6. A $30.00 fee will be charged for replacement of each lost parking card. Non-functioning parking cards or cards damaged through no fault of the cardholder will be replaced without charge.
7. This Agreement expires December 31st of the third calendar year following the year in which it is signed, subject to annual review and amendment by Bald Head Island Limited, LLC, and charges are billed accordingly. No refunds will be made upon early termination or revocation of this
8. Risk of loss of parked vehicles and their contents is solely a risk to the vehicle owners. Bald Head Island Limited, LLC, its affiliates, and their respective agents are not responsible for theft, damage or loss to any vehicle, its contents, or any part thereof, or for any articles left in or around any
vehicle in the parking facilities.
9. This Agreement and the privileges hereby extended may not be loaned out, transferred or assigned by cardholder. Any such attempted loan, transfer or assignment is void and renders this Agreement subject to immediate termination.
10. Trailers or over-sized vehicles are NOT allowed in any of the lots. To arrange for parking for trailers or over-sized vehicles you must contact the Parking booth at (910) 457-7289. Additional fees will apply.
The undersigned cardholder acknowledges receipt of the parking card(s) and/or QR code(s) delivered to cardholder under this Agreement. The undersigned has read, understands, and agrees to adhere to the rules set forth herein, and has communicated these rules to each of its
authorized users. The undersigned cardholder further acknowledges and agrees that it is responsible for its authorized users’ compliance with these rules and may be penalized, up to and including revocation of this Agreement, in the event of such non-compliance.